Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Father and Brother came for a combination vacation and fishing trip to the great state of AR. We spent a week at Degray and it rained every day. Still we managed to catch some fish and had a good time.

I composed a show and put it on youtube if you would care to see how we did dispite the awful weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9Ie2NCzYI

·
Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner
622 Posts
glad yall had fun

looks like yall had good time d. wish could have been there. you gona make felesthal for classic? i would like to take trip down if i dont have to work, plus do a little scouting this weekend too? also liked the duelling banjos. nice touch!?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let me set the stage

looks like yall had good time d. wish could have been there. you gona make felesthal for classic? i would like to take trip down if i dont have to work, plus do a little scouting this weekend too? also liked the duelling banjos. nice touch!?
My brother rarely leaves Pender county NC and the only percieved ideas he had of AR was hillbilly heaven. The hillbilly opener and dueling banjos was an inside joke between my brother and I.

You and I know it is harder to find nicer people that what we have in AR but my brother didn't know that. So the music is suppose to remind him of what he avoided here in hillbilly heaven.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
My Father and Brother came for a combination vacation and fishing trip to the great state of AR. We spent a week at Degray and it rained every day. Still we managed to catch some fish and had a good time.

I composed a show and put it on youtube if you would care to see how we did dispite the awful weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9Ie2NCzYI
I liked your "Wiley Walnut" better. What distance was you shooting at?? If that was a deer, it would have been meat on the table.

Cheers.....

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bass were schooling big time all week

I reckon y'all done good.....considerin.....I wondered how long it would be before somebody started chunkin hardware!:up: 102 views so far!:biggrin:
My Dad and Brother don't fish for much more than panfish. When I saw the schoolers it was killing me because instead of chasing them I had to keep drowning crickets. I ended up tying a zara spook on and had to throw it a mile to reach the schoolers when they were even close to being in range.

I probably still have crickets running around in my Skeeter.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wiley walnut

I liked your "Wiley Walnut" better. What distance was you shooting at?? If that was a deer, it would have been meat on the table.

Cheers.....
I was shooting a recurve at 20 yards. I wish I had named it "AR Nutcracker"

The amount of shots were legit. The only editing I did was in between shooting I cut out the walking back and forth and pulling arrows. I was seriously wondering if I would ever hit that sucker.

What I like the best about the video is you can hear me oohing and aahhing when I came close. And the chuckles were for real.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.