Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a friend who is wanting to sell his Tomkat. He bought the bow new and hunted with it for one season. He upgraded to a Defender the next year and the Tomkat has been setting ever since. It comes with the factory Bowtech quiver and 3 pin fiber optic sight. The fiber optic is broke on the middle pin of the sight. It has a sims stabilizer, wrist sling, and whisker biscuit rest. It is currently set at 29" draw length, but I think it is adjustable. I'm not real familar with the bow so you may want to double check that. It has 60 to 70 lb. limbs and overall the bow is in good condition. I haven't seen the bow in a while, but my friend said it did have a few scratches in the finish, but that were purely cosmetic. He's asking $250 for everything. If anyones interested just post it or pm me. The bow is located in Jonesboro.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He wasn't for sure but its most likely an 04 model. He bought it new and hunted with it one year. Then he went to a defender for 2 years and then the guardian last year. So I think its an 04. I don't have a pic of the bow and I live about 30 miles from the guy selling it. He's doesn't have a digital camera so I can't get him to email a pic. You can pull up a pic of a tomkat on another site I'm sure. I may be able to get a pic of his bow next week. The bow has just been setting in a closet except for the one year he hunted with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.