Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Member<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard of a bowshoot around Quitmann? Supposedly it is a fairly good sized shoot. A guy told me that they shoot african game and stuff like that. Anyone know where it is, name of the shoot, when it is? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

·
Member<br>2010 Turkey Contest Winner
909 Posts
Anyone heard of a bowshoot around Quitmann? Supposedly it is a fairly good sized shoot. A guy told me that they shoot african game and stuff like that.
You probable heard about the Rinehart 100 at Ingram's Archery. They shoot 50 North American targets and 50 African safari targets. However, they haven't had it in a couple of years.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I shot that shoot about 3 years ago. Awesome shoot. There were a lot of people there and it was raining but still had a blast. The weirdest target I encoutered was a "Pumba" Pig located about 1 foot from the fartherst stake. It got almost everyone a 10 ring. I ended up placing 2nd in my division and got a fine trophy!

·
Super Member<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep, it was the rinehart 100, looks like it is not scheduled for arkansas this year. I was really getting excited after hearing so many people talk about it. I hope it comes back here in the near future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.