Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We on the board now for sure...you can see my ugly face in this picture...I tried to spare everybody from the closeups:razz:I hope nobody minds the red stuff!:razz::razz:

·
56,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Many, you better get with it, the signs have been good the last few days...don't know how much longer they'll be on the move like they are now!

·
Registered
14,380 Posts
Congrats!
Right now they're calling for a SE wind up here on Sat morning. That'll be perfect to go back after that doe that was making fun of me last Sun. Right now I think I'd rather shoot her than a big ol' buck!

·
56,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I went back out to my spot this evenin...heard some things.....I will be campin on that for a while:biggrin: won't be gettin much fence mended:fit::clap:

·
56,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bout as high as my chest:biggrin:I walked up on a nice little buck a while ago checkin out that nice new trail down the fence line...I been seein his tracks:cool: but I was cutting vines and limbs off the wire and he was picking up acorns. I put my tools away a nd came home to get a shower, may do a stalk this PM!:up:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.