Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just got a Matthews Chill R and a single pin sight. When we were sighting it in the sight is not lined up with the string and rest. If you line it up it shoots way left.

I always thought they had to be lined up. Have any of you had experience with this? Is it ok for them to offset?

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
My buddy just got a Matthews Chill R and a single pin sight. When we were sighting it in the sight is not lined up with the string and rest. If you line it up it shoots way left.

I always thought they had to be lined up. Have any of you had experience with this? Is it ok for them to offset?
It's the way your grip, string and release all line up, assuming hes a right handed, YES your sight should be just to the left of the string when eyeballing string to center of your rest!! Make that move and your frei d should be back on target:up:

·
Select Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winne
5,314 Posts
It is just torque induced at the grip....Totally normal. Right handed shooters pin is always to the left of arrow at static position.....Look at it at full draw though! it will all line up then.

GF

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.