Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,536 Posts
Never heard of it, but I'm intrigued.
Is it open now? Where is it?

Also, a guy here at the office just stopped by my desk. He spoke to a guy to who is buying Midway in Lowell with his father to put in an archery shop.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I beleive this is the shop that Bob Cottingham owns. I work with him and he is a very stand up guy. I am not sure if he specializes any one particular brand of bow but can probably get what ever you need. I do know he is big into the traditional bows, (long bows etc.)

Kirk

·
Banned
20,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well I was just wondering if anybody heard of the place or the guy that owned it....I heard about the place thru the grape vine....

I think he just runs the shop out of his his garage..

Heres the info for those who are interested:

Full-Draw Archery
Bob Cottingham
(479) 451-8873
120 Henery Cir.
Pea Ridge, AR 72751

·
Registered
1 Posts
Full-Draw Archery

Hi-
Just logged in on this site and guess I need to fill in the blanks. Have been an active archer since 1954, worked in my Dad's shop when he had one back in the 60's. I have had a shop at my house for over 16 years now, did have a 3-D range for a couple of years but it got too expensive. Shot competition for many years. I do custom arrow/string work along with bow set-ups and tuning on compounds. Arrow refletching and building too. I keep a modest inventory of both compound and traditional supplies/equipment in stock and do special orders. Stock a few used bows, mostly longbows and recurves and sell on consignment. I've lived here in Pea Ridge for 27 years and have made many archery friends during that time. Don't advertise much since my shop hours are sometimes erratic due to the nature of my main job in aviation, but am flexible if you give me a call first. Hope the guy in Lowell makes a go of it, Gary was a good friend of mine and to the archery world, and those are some big shoes to fill.
Give me a call if you need anything or just want to talk archery. I do love the sport! Bob at 479-451-8873

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.