Boogity Boogity Boogity...Fox 16 @7:00PM

Discussion in 'Nascar' started by John Stiles, Feb 9, 2008.

1. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Pull them seatbelts tight and lets go Racing:thumb:

2. 10pointman

10pointman Moderator Staff Member

Nascar?

3. John Stiles

That was a dandy race right there!:thumb: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins the Bud Shootout 2008!!

4. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

That was some good racing. Heck, I've already watched dang near as much racing this year as I did all last season. :biggrin:

5. John Stiles

I didn't realize how bad I was wanting the season to start.....until friday:thumb:

6. Arkie_3_fan

Most of the racing action last year just seemed pretty boring. Maybe this COT stuff will help change that. It certainly seemed to work last night. :thumb:

7. jimmyh

jimmyh Well-Known Member

Congrats Jr. Like that cot. Great race last night. Like them shorter races, some last a little long.

8. John Stiles

Gotta love that Car Of Tomorrow!:thumb:

9. Da's what I'm talkin' bout!!!!!

10. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

If we could only make our personal cars that safe! Hit a wall at 200 mph and just walk away. Awesome cars! Cant wait for the yearly DEGA trip in October! Boy we have a blast!!

11. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

Jr. Daytona 500 winner? I think so. I heard ole france jr. said he is gonna go old school and let the boys play a little harder this year. You know last year kurt and tony wold have been penalized big time this year they just got warned.

12. RAMBUSTER

RAMBUSTER Well-Known Member

Dagummit, i cant beleive i missed it! :smack: O well, plenty to go.:thumb:

13. Arkie_3_fan

They needed some changes. Nascar got to be so up tight that I hardly watched any last year. (This coming from someone who used to watch practically every lap of every race) If things stay like they are, I can see myself watching a lot more races this year. :biggrin:

14. John Stiles

I swore I'd never watch another race last year....I think I may over rule myself though!:thumb:

15. RAMBUSTER

RAMBUSTER Well-Known Member

Theres just to much that can happen in nascar. KInd of like "A real mans soap" :smack: Did I say that.:biggrin:

16. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

Looks like "babyface France" has gone back on his word about letting them play a little harder. Both Tony & Kurt got put on probation for the next 6 races. :rolleyes:

17. Arkie_3_fan

That just means they have to let someone else provide the sport with some drama for the next few weeks.
    Who's gonna be the next? Harvick? Edwards?