Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone to make some modifications to a boat trailer. I've heard there was someone in the Benton/Bryant area that built customized boat trailers but I can't find. Anybody know??? I've even seen a post on this or another site but couldn't find in 'search'.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Thats the dude with the mega's dad that made the walk around thingermerbob you're talkin bout.

Ketchers metal products on Dixon road can do it all. Mike Ketcher.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Well - if its the guy i think youre thinkin of i met him the parking lot one time and he later posted that his dad would work on trailers and cutom install wrap around planks and it looked pretty useful. This feller was with the almighty "Legend" and company and they had white sticks of death out the wazoo were some nice fellers. PM legend and ask him for "tommy's" number and give him a call. I think thats who you were talkin bout.

·
Registered
630 Posts
that would be my dad. he builds and customises trailers. ask for gary
501-658-0181

heres what duckln is talking about. its not for everyone, but so far i like it alot

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
that would be my dad. he builds and customises trailers. ask for gary
501-658-0181

heres what duckln is talking about. its not for everyone, but so far i like it alot
Yeah, i have seen a couple of his trailers(arkdrake's being one of them), and he builds a good one indeed. He is building me a boat trailer as we speak. I should be getting it within the next week or two. I will post up some pictures when i get it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
That is a tough looking trailer, he does great work.

I wanted to add that Terry Reyna with TJC Welding does great trailer work also at a fair price. I recently had my axle replaced along with new hangers, hubs, wheels and tires.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ketchers

Thats the dude with the mega's dad that made the walk around thingermerbob you're talkin bout.

Ketchers metal products on Dixon road can do it all. Mike Ketcher.
Mike has not been feeling well lately. Was out there today and saw him and Robert. They can do anything with a duck boat or trailer. Try Robert at 251-5182. I think that his cell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts