Boat & RV Repair???

Discussion in 'Vehicles, Boats, Campers, & ATVs' started by QCDually5.9, Jan 3, 2011.

1. QCDually5.9

QCDually5.9 Well-Known Member

Am considering relocating and starting up a repair service in the area between Greers Ferry and Mountain View. Anyone from up that way know of any service providers already there? I haven't been able to locate anyone in that area.

2. take_em

take_em Well-Known Member

There is a boat place around Drasco. I travel through there and turn at wolf bayou to go to Mt. View. I don't remember seeing anything until you get into Mt. View.

3. factory909

factory909 Well-Known Member

take em: i think i know where you are talking about...but it seems like he works a 2nd job sometimes, so hes not always at the shop....i bet there are a ton of shops closer to greers ferry....

4. QCDually5.9

QCDually5.9 Well-Known Member

Well, I'm trying to figure out if I could make a living up in that area. That's why I'm asking if there are any already in the area. Know what I mean?

5. take_em

take_em Well-Known Member

There are at least 3 full time boat shops in the little towns of greers ferry and higden that do sales and service. Well 4 if you count lacy's. I don't really know about rv shops though.