Arkansas Hunting banner

Boat camo painting

8K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  GotPork 
#1 ·
I have a 1648 flatbottom I need painted camo, have seen post on here months ago need contact info.

#14 ·
This is Spanky I tell everyone that I do work for that I will back my work 100% If I have a unhappy customer then they need to bring the boat back. I still paint in the same place. If they are unhappy they need to bring it back, not have a friend bad mouth my paint jobs with out letting me know they are unhappy. I also use the same primer as everyone else that paints boats and I use it on all the boats I painted. The Texture at time can feel rough but I haven't had anyone tell me they didn't like the paint. Again I would like to say I'll back my work 100%.

#15 · (Edited)
This is Spanky I tell everyone that I do work for that I will back my work 100% If I have a unhappy customer then they need to bring the boat back. I still paint in the same place. If they are unhappy they need to bring it back, not have a friend bad mouth my paint jobs with out letting me know they are unhappy. I also use the same primer as everyone else that paints boats and I use it on all the boats I painted. The Texture at time can feel rough but I haven't had anyone tell me they didn't like the paint. Again I would like to say I'll back my work 100%.
spanky how much do you charge for a war eagle 1542 to be painted in nat gear and do you have a facebook page like metro camo has.

#18 ·
SPANKY is in the House!!! Quick Story. I live in Little Rock, was huntin in Texarkana 2 weeks ago in the middle of nowhere and drove down to a river where there were 2 guys in a sharp Camo Toyota! It looked Real Good, & he said this guy named Panky or Spanky or somethin like that from Conway painted it but he didnt have a phone #. Dont look like I need a # now, I got an email address. Dang good job on the Yota, Ill be checkin out the website:up:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.