BMW hunting club?

Discussion in 'Hunting Clubs and Leases' started by rusty, Nov 30, 2012.

1. rusty

rusty Well-Known Member

Any no of anybody that is a member.. Lots of members? Good hunting? Any info would be great

2. icallemclose

icallemclose Well-Known Member

Total ripoff don't waste your time

3. :up:

4. aquaholic

aquaholic Active Member

nea
    RUN , don't walk , away from that operation!!

5. rusty

rusty Well-Known Member

What makes this place so bad ..
    Looks good?

6. arkrem870

arkrem870 Well-Known Member

Conway
    You asked for advice....and you got advice.

7. greenhead smackdown

greenhead smackdown Well-Known Member

Get as far away as you can. Questions don't even need to be asked. You can probably search on here and find all the stories you want or don't want to see

8. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

That place has the worst reputation of any business I have ever heard of. However, I have spoken to someone that has been involved for years and loves it. But they are legendary on the internet.....for the wrong reasons!

9. arkrem870

arkrem870 Well-Known Member

Conway
    Guy I know leased a field from BMW without any prior knowledge, I told him I'd be careful with BMW because several horror stories have been told.....it was suppose to be a good field. They paid 6000$ and killed 10-15 ducks all season they hunted it hard---they stuck with it trying to get their money's worth I suppose. Needless to say---they didn't lease from them the next year

10. icallemclose

icallemclose Well-Known Member

I know some fellas he tried to lease a creek to that he didn't even own/have permission to be leasing. A creek. True story.

11. hhunter

hhunter Well-Known Member

Me and some friends leased a field from them this year around cash. One complaint I have is that we were guaranteed water and our field wasn't fully flooded until the 2nd day of season. Had to stay on them to get it done.

12. rusty

rusty Well-Known Member

Thanks guys!!!!

13. arkyduckboy

arkyduckboy Well-Known Member

You like dry field hunting? This is your place.

14. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

I'll lease my two farm ponds...Reasonable rates, guaranteed water, and some exciting hooded merganser hunts. PM me for details.

*BDW* Hunting Club

:biggrin:

15. duckbuster69

duckbuster69 Active Member

Toll Wilson is a joke!!

16. :thumb:
    Me and a few friends leased from him a year before last. Made it seem like a really good deal we paid $3000.00 for it. guaranteed water he said it floods naturally 19 of 20 years and if we didnt have water then he would pump. We even went on this big extravagant dove hunt to get all the members acquainted. We even took our sweet time and helped the guy for free to clean out his hunting lodge in biggers. Come first day of season, the field was dry as a bone and no one around to answer the phone. Didn't hear from him again all season. Even promised us some late season goose shoots where the outdoor channel was going to be filming em that year. Haven't seen the guy since and the first time I do, Ill get my $3,000.00 worth.

17. JoeyT.

JoeyT. Well-Known Member

Searcy
    Ya know..... I talked with some guy with this club a couple of years ago and accidentally once last year checking on some land to lease, left it alone because the things he was telling me didn't add up..... Seems like he was telling me he'd lease me some land that I knew he didn't even own as well, I knew more about the tract than he did. If all the above is true couldn't that be reported to the attorney generals office or somewhere??if he's ripped that many people off I'm surprised he hasn't already got what's comin to him.