Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Papered gyp she is just over a year old natural chopped tail yellow w a pale nose came from good stock of dogs, ive had her in the pen three times and she will booger bark at them and never been in the woods but i was hopin i could have gotten her started sooner but soon as i got her she came in heat so i didnt get to work w her for a month and my baby is due in about three weeks so i wont be hunting for awhile and wont be able to give her the time and attention she needs so im interested in trading for some very young puppies which would have to be papered and out of good hunting stock or will sale her for $400 what i paid at 11 months old not hurting by any means but i wont be able to hunt prolly for another 3 months because of baby and would rather sale to someone who has the time or get young puppies so by the next time i can hunt ill have something to play with... thanks you can reach me at anytime at 870-692-9684

· Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
i havent sent her papers off yet she came from greg noah in Alabama who is always in the bayed solid magazine for his dogs but it only cost ten dollars to send off for her papers and thats the line he said shes from and i have a pic of her but cant seem to upload on her but can send to ur phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.