BM question

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by brent19881, Dec 22, 2012.

1. brent19881

brent19881 Well-Known Member

Do u half to have running lights in BM ?

2. You don't need the red and greens, but from the way it looks you need eight thousand led lights on the front of your boat. Or at least that's what the sc and ga boys need to get through the woods...

3. SeeLite

SeeLite Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>http://seeliteleds.com/

For you guys who don't care for the LEDs on the bow, we are coming out with an insanely bright spotlight. It'll be 7 or 9 inches and project further than you've ever seen before. White light, not yellow and won't wash out.

Jb

4. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

can't hide money

5. buckwheat_07_89

buckwheat_07_89 Well-Known Member

More info please! I'm in market for new spot light after donatin mine to the scatters

6. Does the blue line have a start and stop point or does it go in a circle? Been along time since I hunted there and cant remember

7. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

Perfectly round, continuous circle...They say that if you're able to travel one mph beyond the speed of light (only possible in an Edge w/ Mega), you can actually catch up to yourself....When your bow comes in contact with your stearn, this completes the circuit of an electromagnautical field, and you actually get back before you left....that is, if you don't get caught up and lost in the proverbial worm hole that is hypothesized to be the Nexus of the Universe.

:skeptical:

8. Thats how I remember it. I know of that you speek of, I got lost in there one time kept going in circles until I ran out of gas, then a passerby stopped by and gave me a gallon
    and I just followed him out, but 200 yard from the launch he just vanished in thin air.

9. BDW

I know!!!! Don't think it can't happen!!!

10. Joe blow

Joe blow Well-Known Member

I've heard of the worm hole. I've never got to hunt. I always get beat to the hole. I heard ducks pour into it like rain though.

11. Joe blow

Do u have GPS coordinates to the worm hole?

12. BDW

Coords won't do ya no good....Jee-Pee-Esses spontaneously combust when you get approximately 1.8 light years from The Worm Hole....The only way you might pull it off is to somehow channel EXACTLY 1.21 gigawatts of power (from a lightning strike) into the electronic device at EXACTLY the moment it starts to buzz, signifying the impending explosion.....That series of events, timed perfectly, could-in theory-land you in the fabled cat-bird seat that's known as The Worm Hole, but to this day, scientists and BBDH's around the world haven't a theory on how to get back.

You're way out of your league here...Leave it be.

13. Joe blow

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna try it Wednesday. I heard once u get there that the ducks pour in like rain and there is no limit. They also say that mojo wings and vortex machines run the wrong way. This is all just rumors of course.

14. BDW

Be careful....Be careful.....

15. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

you guys are messing with heavy stuff here. please use extreme caution

16. GBacon

GBacon Well-Known Member

Hunted it today. I left the Lower ramp tomorrow, no Jee-Pee-Ess though, the trick is to use an electrical based time-machine to facilitate the travel.

I think everyone knows, time travel could hypothetically involve moving backward in time to a moment earlier than the starting point, or forward to the future of that point without the need for the traveler to experience the intervening period (at least not at the normal rate). And, just for clarification, any technological device – whether fictional or hypothetical – that would be used to achieve time travel is commonly known as a time machine.

When I first got there, noticed the mojo wings (but only the baby mojos, not the fill sized ones) and vortex machines were spinning the wrong way. Thought there was something to Joe Blow's theory he posted tonight, because, since I got there tomorrow I read it already, BUT, had Urashima Taro and Rip Van Winkle (who were both there by the way) check them out. Found out the polarity on the batteries were backwards. A quick switch of the cables they were spinning correct (or as we know them) and de-bunked that theory.:dontknow::interesting: