Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a heavy smokey river line breed blu gyp that is 2yrs old, she has loud bawl mouth on track and tree. she goes and hunts hard has treed a couple times alone but mostly with other dogs she just needs hunted alone and will make i good hound i believe. I selling her due to having to many dogs in kennel and cant hunt them all alone like they need. I'm asking $400.00 for her Next I have a Gaston breed gyp that is about 1 1/2 yrs old dont have papers but she can be single registered she has a loud mouth and I have only carried her out 5 times with other dogs she will run track and she will tree for just a second but she needs work. and I'm asking $300.00 for her. For info or pics text or call me at 870-377-2485. Thanks.

· Registered
16 Posts
What's the story on the Smokey River Gyp, I see where you've listed her several times over the past year and a half. How was she started, how much has she been hunted, how accurate is she, does she load, lead, come when called? How about posting her pedigree and some picks? You say she's bawl on track and tree, can you tell the tree bawl from the track? Will you show her in the woods?

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she is line breed goes back to smokey rivers chief joe, smokey rivers jbs chief, spare time spanky, and even goes back to the hammer bloodline. she was started with other dogs and cage coons, she been hunted several times with other dogs and just a hand full of times by herself. she trees good with other dogs she has treed by herself a couple times and has had a few coons shot out to her she has treed two coons by herself and they were off feeders; she hunts hard and if a track is to cold she will quit it and look for a hotter track. she loads great, leads good but pulls a lil, she does come when called. you can tell the difference in her track and tree if u hunt her a lil bit. I can send pics of her and her pedigree to u if u will text or send me your number. And would be glad to show her in the woods because I am going to be fully honest about any dog I advertise to sell. If you are interested just give me a shout at 870 377 2485.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here is a little of her pedigree and can send more pics of it.

pr smokey river rock
grnt pr smokey river cheifs joe
grnt carrnells ms dixie chick b
nt smokey river jbs cheif
grnt smokey river jeans blue ruby
grnt smileys blue rambo II
grnt clear river curlee

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.