Black ops dfb

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by derk8586, Dec 13, 2010.

1. derk8586

derk8586 Well-Known Member

where do i get one?! may be time to put down the RNTs

2. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Getting one this week also. Can't wait

3. derk8586

it says allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. anywhere to get one faster than that?

4. duckman81

duckman81 Well-Known Member

trying to get the "LEGEND" to put a booth at Lower Vallier ramp! I think he could sell all he wanted there!!! :fit::fit:

5. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Should have said ordering one this week. But if you know how to get one quicker let me know.

6. derk8586

i cant get their website to open for some reason. anyone else having this problem? may be my computer. :head:

7. derk8586

just getting a sloid b:smack:lack screen. i have no idea why. i looked at it the other day.

8. mach316

mach316 Well-Known Member

9. alphamax32

alphamax32 Well-Known Member

try downloading MOZILLA FIREFOX then go to the website.............. The only place to get the DFB is thru the website, try to get in touch withe Legend or pm me and i can try to help you out i getting in contact with him........... you will not be disappointed with the call I PROMISE...............................

10. park duck

park duck Well-Known Member

Or I could help you PM me

11. derk8586

pms sent. thanks:up:

12. derk8586

i have one on the way! looks like ill be using it this weekend. cant wait:biggrin:

13. derk8586

got the DFB today. love it. cant wait to get it tuned a little and improve it even more. and much easier to blow than my buddies olt i blew earlier today. i can get alot more sound and get softer on it too it seems like. any keyhole calling tips??????

14. derk8586

15. derk8586

so far ive just been blowing it basically the same as my rnts and echo calls but much more air. haha. is that what everyone else does or is there a secret to the keyholes that someone might tell. haha:biggrin:

16. alphamax32

alphamax32 Well-Known Member

it is waaaaaaaaaaaay different bro................. start bringing your air up from your guts.................

17. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

it takes more air it takes more pressure it takes more control gotta find the balance. I'll try to show you what I'm talking about when I get your lanyard to you