Arkansas Hunting banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Friday Great Deals Contest

10K views 65 replies 38 participants last post by  Mr. Chitlin 
#1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

See less See more
#5 ·
#7 ·
Primary Arms is having some pretty sweet Thanksgiving sales. The link is to their list of Timney triggers--they have some for the AR-15 as cheap as $99.99, and one for the Remington 700 for $114.99. $35 off their regular price, so...just shy of 24% off? 26% off on that AR trigger.

Here's their Black Friday sales page. My wife hates Primary Arms. I think they get more of my paycheck than I do, some months. 🤕

#12 ·

MidwayUSA has Cyber Week, which is going on the whole week of Thanksgiving. New deals are becoming available every day. $100 off of a Vortex Vanquish 3-9x40 scope, and great deals on other optics, ammo, reloading equipment, etc (they have 7.62x39 and 5.56x45 on sale). Plus… free shipping on orders over $49.

#19 ·
#31 ·

50% off some stuff at nat gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.