Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good stuff
Sometimes I can run a camera like a pro, other times Im all over the place. This is one of those times. Im trying to run the call, the dog collar and the camera all at the same time. When Im by myself I am also shooting.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I dont think I have ever shared this clip. I took a buddy and we kilt 2 black and a brown coyote on the same stand. There was actually a 3rd black one we didnt get. Pretty neat to see. They all had mange.

Great clip! I remember you commented on the thread about your favorite yote rifle caliber. What was your buddy shooting there?

·
Registered
17,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great clip! I remember you commented on the thread about your favorite yote rifle caliber. What was your buddy shooting there?
He was shooting a 204. He hit those coyotes right behind the shoulder like shooting a deer. That does kill them, but hitting them a little forward in the shoulder will break them down.

·
Registered
17,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's some high dollar footage right there.
Ive made $3649 from it so far on Youtube. Its been stolen by many people. A guy told me it was posted on a Facebook page and made like 10 million views. The guy didnt share the link so I got screwed out of the views. I can track where its being viewed and its all over the place.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts