Black and Tan Coonhound

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by Masterofhounds, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Masterofhounds

Masterofhounds Guest

Ellie Mae was not hunted as a young dog. I have had her for 3 months and have put a lot of coons in her mouth. She is running and treeing with other dogs. She actually struck the coon FIRST 2 nights ago. This dog has what it takes and needs to be hunted! I am about to start hunting two younger dogs and don't have the time to hunt her anymore. The only negative I see about her is that she is a little gun shy.

Ellie Mae is 3 years old-Birth date I/14/05

I have her UKC Pedigree!

She is out of Snider's Hollywood Sounder from GRCH GRNITECH PR Potts Big Bad John.

Make an Offer.

BTW- I have her 4 month old puppy treeing coon hides!

2. Masterofhounds

Masterofhounds Guest

I will trade hunting equipment. I need a tracking system.

3. Masterofhounds

Masterofhounds Guest

Let me add to the above:

Ellie Mae was not hunted as a young dog. I have had her for 3 months (got her from my dad) and have put a lot of coons in her mouth. She is running and treeing with other dogs. She actually struck the coon FIRST 2 nights ago. This dog has what it takes and needs to be hunted! I am about to start hunting two younger dogs and don't have the time to hunt her anymore. The only negative I see about her is that she is a little gun shy (this can be cured). I'm just being honest with you-this dog is very smart! She just had a good litter of pups (7 total). She would make somebody a good breed dog. She is good looking too!

PICTURES

Ellie Mae is 3 years old-Birth date I/14/05

I have her UKC Pedigree!

She is out of Snider's Hollywood Sounder from GRCH GRNITECH PR Potts Big Bad John.

$350.00

BTW- I have her 4 month old puppy treeing hard on coon hides!

4. timbo-ark

timbo-ark Well-Known Member

?????$$$$$$$

how much

5. Bojack

Bojack Well-Known Member

Read his post:smack:

6. Masterofhounds

Masterofhounds Guest

Price went down.

I need to get rid of her. The price went down.

$250.00

7. Masterofhounds

Masterofhounds Guest

Still here

The last price is 200.00 or I will just keep her. She is still here! This dog is smart and needs someone that will hunt her. Come and get her!

8. Mule Rider

Mule Rider Well-Known Member

9. spud123

spud123 Well-Known Member

do you still have this dog ????

10. spud123

spud123 Well-Known Member

do you still have the black and tan ?????????

11. countryboy1192

countryboy1192 Well-Known Member

im 16 looking for a dog and dnt have much funds im looking for ne coon dog and would just like some help if u could and will drive to get a dog