Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does any one else think the bucks have a lot more mass commin out the top of them heads this year. Been lookin at all the nice pic's. Just kind a looks that way to me.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I wouldn't think they have but a few more weeks to grow any more horn. They are done by late August. Most camera pics you will see will have deer with velvet hanging around first week of September. Ninety percent done probably.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have the type of job were I drive around alot, Every year the antlers look better and better. We have seen a huge improvment in NWA with the start of the 3 pt rule. Now, if we can get the poachers to stop it'll get better

·
Super Moderator
11,113 Posts
Also now more people are practicin qdma lettin the bucks get older and they are puttin more minerals and food plots out now. That adds nutrients which the deer really need so they are healthier than ever so they are gettin bigger horns

·
Member<br>'08 Deerhunting Contest Team Winner<br>'
606 Posts
i agree with austin there are alot of people managing there land for better deer. the land we own next to wattensaw has pretty much managed itself with the refudges antler restrictions, all we have to do is plant the food plots and here they come.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.