Big Lake

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by braydenprestidge, Dec 3, 2012.

1. I was just wondering if anyone has been down there and if there are any ducks?? I was also wondering if the north woods had water yet? Any info would be great! Thanks

2. SABowhunter10

SABowhunter10 Well-Known Member

Ok clearly ya don't read this forum much so ill fill ya in. The other hunting forums you can ask info tips techniques... Etc. waterfowl forum, you can ask bout gear ( except boats) and get decent info, ask questions bout water, ducks, etc. be better off askin Santa himself. That bein said I don't hunt up that far north but hope Santa can help! Merry christmas!

3. Arki

Arki Well-Known Member

Very few ducks, and a TON of red lined holes.

4. wooducksooie

wooducksooie Well-Known Member

NEA
    Don't know much on duck situation up there. Last I heard it wasn't much to write home about. I don't think there is any water in north woods. There wasn't opening week. And SAbowhunter is right on.

5. Scritch

Scritch Well-Known Member

Actually you get some decent responses at times from these requests. They just come via pm.
    You will get alot of junk through imbeciles on the thread itself.

6. stumpy waters

stumpy waters Account Suspended

Big Lake has got water and LOADED with ducks.

7. 06silverback

06silverback Well-Known Member

ne ar
    dry...very slim on ducks.

8. CDay

CDay Well-Known Member

No water in the north woods and very little in the south, in fact it had dropped a half of a foot before this rain. If you can find a hole with water then there will be ducks.

9. wooducksooie

wooducksooie Well-Known Member

NEA
    Was told a lot of the ducks headed south Monday.