Arkansas Hunting banner
661 - 680 of 690 Posts

·
Registered
13,501 Posts
According to the info I found online, Majors was 5'11", Andre the Giant may have only been a little less than 7' according to this:
"Andre's exact height remains unknown. Throughout his wrestling career he was usually described as 7-foot-4, but the world of wrestling is prone to hyperbole. His French passport gave a height in meters that converts to just under 7-foot-2. Some believe Andre may have stood at 7 feet, or possibly up to three inches shorter than that."
Lee was probably standing on a box! This episode was the most enlightening of all the Bigfoot shows! Outstanding!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Proof??
Yall want proof?
Here's proof!
;)
"I have never seen anything like that before, captured in Northern California #bigfoot "

Calli Edington on TikTok
There is so much of this stuff out there now, videos, footprints, photos, etc. that i am jaded on it all. Its going to take a living specimen or a body to prove they are real.

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
Even though this guy just posted it, I saw it a couple of years ago. It looks like a guy in a suit to me; he's way too careful and slow, gingerly picking his way through there. I see the "NVTV" logo on it and they're real good at putting videos online that were sent to them by an "unknown source" with no way to verify them.

661 - 680 of 690 Posts