Arkansas Hunting banner
641 - 660 of 690 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
This thread has doubled in size since i last read it back in February. If ya'll will indulge me and save me from reading,... has anyone been converted from non-believer to believer or vice versa.
I do not remember if anyone has changed from Non Believer to Believer or vice versa on THIS thread, there is a 12 year long thread elsewhere that has now been archived (the orig. author passed in the spring) on here that i think some people changed their minds both ways ??? There is a member here 'Wawa' she is way more up on that kind of stuff than am i. Anyway thanks for asking, any other questioins on the subject of Sasquatch ?

·
Registered
13,377 Posts
Yes, there are a few accounts of female sasquatch, but i do not recall if any of the reports mentioned them being as fast as the males.
Those female squatches, that are said to be "fast & loose"...are known to hang around the bars & honky-tonks, looking for victims. Humans call those kind of females...."cougars"....:giggle:

·
Registered
8,640 Posts
This thread has doubled in size since i last read it back in February. If ya'll will indulge me and save me from reading,... has anyone been converted from non-believer to believer or vice versa.
Wawa where are ya........
Sorry, I'm in a major project, cleaning out our "junk room". It's kinda fun because I'm finding all kinds of neat things that we "inherited" and I didn't even know we had LOL. Anyway, to get to your question, Ricky, I don't know that anyone has changed their position. If someone here has decided in favor of the existence of bigfoot, they've probably kept it to themselves to avoid the ridicule (I'm sure a derisive response to this post will arrive lickety-split 😄). By contrast, if a believer has "seen the light" and decided that they don't exist, there's no reason to keep quiet because they'll be congratulated for their intelligence.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Sorry, I'm in a major project, cleaning out our "junk room". It's kinda fun because I'm finding all kinds of neat things that we "inherited" and I didn't even know we had LOL. Anyway, to get to your question, Ricky, I don't know that anyone has changed their position. If someone here has decided in favor of the existence of bigfoot, they've probably kept it to themselves to avoid the ridicule (I'm sure a derisive response to this post will arrive lickety-split 😄). By contrast, if a believer has "seen the light" and decided that they don't exist, there's no reason to keep quiet because they'll be congratulated for their intelligence.
Yep, same boat ... trying to reorganize years of records and memories... and revamping my office to be more efficient...... HAHAHAHA
Trying. now hard to find anything... I mean which stack is it in and what is in there... Keep it up WAWA I'm just getting close to TALs age and slowing down.. The ridicule also keeps me away as I just delete unwanted stuff on e-mail the same as I try to eliminate that drivel of ridicule... Like having a discussion with my Daughter who is now in the same profession I have been in for 55 years,,, Now my knowledge is fleeting according to her... so I refuse to take her baited questions.... Carry own

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Serious question for the believers, or those who sit more on believing side of the fence than not. What would it take for you to stop believing, or to fall on the other side of the fence? One cant prove a negative. So, no one will ever be able to prove big foot, or the loch ness monster, etc. doesn't exist. One cant, NOT produce a body, and say, "See, told you, no bigfoot." So what would it take for you not to believe?

For the record, I fall on the not believing side of the fence. I want to believe it's real, because that would be really cool, but the evidence just isn't there for me. I have flown at 300 feet over loch ness at night with NVGs multiple times, and never once even saw a floating log that could have been misconstrued as a monster. Despite how much I may have wanted to see it. Beautiful place, BTW.

So, is there anything that would sway you to the non-believing side of the fence? With no way to prove a negative, what would it take? It seems (not being argumentative, genuinely curious), the believers have no burden of proof, because as long as there is no body, it cant be proven they don't exist so they can continue to believe.

Thoughts?
The Bigfoot Award.....
But you must know that there is an award given yearly like the Academy Awards for those with the strongest reasons the "Bigfoot" doesn't exist.
At least that's why they follow each thread so closely with repetitious reasoning so they can interject their reasoning as to why they or why they should or shouldn't get the award..
.....confused yet...
Thats the real reason they type info repetitiously on each Bigfoot post .... isn't it, thats what I was told.. for the Award ... Come on there's gotta be some reason to live your excess time in denying some things existence that may or may not happen... with an award that is or is not real....

But maybe .... just maybe they are believers and that is the Award they are fighting for ....... keeping the fight going... They "The deniers" know all the reasons right ????
They are really good about showing the AWARDs trophy reasons..

·
Registered
741 Posts
The Bigfoot Award.....
But you must know that there is an award given yearly like the Academy Awards for those with the strongest reasons the "Bigfoot" doesn't exist.
At least that's why they follow each thread so closely with repetitious reasoning so they can interject their reasoning as to why they or why they should or shouldn't get the award..........confused yet...
Thats the real reason they type info repetitiously on each Bigfoot post .... isn't it, thats what I was told.. for the Award ... Come on there's gotta be some reason to live your excess time in denying some things existence that may or may not happen... with an award that is or is not real....

But maybe .... just maybe they are believers and that is the Award they are fighting for ....... keeping the fight going... They "The deniers" know all the reasons right ????
They are really good about showing the AWARDs trophy reasons..
".....At least that's why they follow each thread so closely with repetitious reasoning so they can interject their reasoning as to why they or why they should or shouldn't get the award......confused yet...
Thats the real reason they type info repetitiously on each Bigfoot post .... isn't it, thats what I was told.. for the Award ... Come on there's gotta be some reason to live your excess time in denying some things existence that may or may not happen... with an award that is or is not real.... "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A favorite bible teacher of mine puts its this way:

" Sin of the flesh. Why is it people criticize someone else ? There are those that cause strife just because it builds up they're OWN EGO, it calls attn. to THEM, it makes THEM look better than the person they are criticizing, puts THEM in better light. Its the old sin of the flesh. "

I think its good to be skeptical about Sasquatch but there is no need for hateful, mocking, degrading comments. Disclosure: As i've often said i'm a 'hopeful skeptic', i hope Sasquatch exists, but i've got to see 1 up close or the body of to have proof they exist.

·
Registered
741 Posts
If you are new here or to the subject of Sasquatch and need to learn more i'd like to refer you to The Travel Channel as well as History, Discovery, National Geographic Channels and also a channel called Quest. On these during the weekend you can often find programming that features Sasquatch and some are pretty good, of course some are really garbage too but these channels can give you info. and often during the week they carry the same type of shows.

·
Premium Member
9,158 Posts
If you are new here or to the subject of Sasquatch and need to learn more i'd like to refer you to The Travel Channel as well as History, Discovery, National Geographic Channels and also a channel called Quest. On these during the weekend you can often find programming that features Sasquatch and some are pretty good, of course some are really garbage too but these channels can give you info. and often during the week they carry the same type of shows.
And they all end the same way.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
This is not a safe place to share your encounter if you have had one and ridicule bothers you. I was a friend of Tal's before he passed but he found me because of a weird encounter I had with these things. If you follow this thread back it is on here. I don't worry about what people think because they weren't there, I was unfortunately. I really wished I did not know about them because I still hunt in the very woods I encountered them. They don't bother me and haven't since but at times I feel I am being watched. Creepy vibe. Anyway, they are real no question about that, but I can't tell you what they are apparently no one can. I would relate my encounter to being in a bad car accident, it is fast, furious and not sure if I am going to survive. Tal taught me a little about the behavior he encountered dealing with them over 50 years of researching them. My situation was similar to many encounters he had at night with them when he got in close to them. That's all I got. Believe me, don't believe me I get it, I am not offended by what people think. That is one of the few freedoms we have left we don't want to lose that. Always question what you here and who you hear it from.

·
Registered
741 Posts
This is not a safe place to share your encounter if you have had one and ridicule bothers you. I was a friend of Tal's before he passed but he found me because of a weird encounter I had with these things. If you follow this thread back it is on here. I don't worry about what people think because they weren't there, I was unfortunately. I really wished I did not know about them because I still hunt in the very woods I encountered them. They don't bother me and haven't since but at times I feel I am being watched. Creepy vibe. Anyway, they are real no question about that, but I can't tell you what they are apparently no one can. I would relate my encounter to being in a bad car accident, it is fast, furious and not sure if I am going to survive. Tal taught me a little about the behavior he encountered dealing with them over 50 years of researching them. My situation was similar to many encounters he had at night with them when he got in close to them. That's all I got. Believe me, don't believe me I get it, I am not offended by what people think. That is one of the few freedoms we have left we don't want to lose that. Always question what you here and who you hear it from.
Got it.

·
Registered
13,377 Posts
Looks like inflation has hurt the bigfoot population. Haven't seen a fuzzy picture, or investigation of an encounter...in awhile. Wonder if they migrate south in winter? The border is wide open!

641 - 660 of 690 Posts