Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard or know anything about this?? friend of mine sent to me yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 11:45 AM
To: Kirby Johnson; Tony Goggans
Subject: Fw: No lions in Arkansas?

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:50 AM

Subject: FW: No lions in Arkansas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:49 AM
To: Rebecca Lipsmeyer; tess eagles; [email protected]; Jodie Pierce; Becky Evans; Elizabeth Wright
Subject: FW: No lions in Arkansas?

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:52 AM
To: Grant Green; Cassie Bush; Ashley Chandler; Mechelle Smith; Teresa Smith; Peggy Leach
Subject: No lions in Arkansas?

Alicia Hart
Accounts Receivable
Special Accounts Manager
Phone: 800-643-3525
Fax: 479-442-6522
www.airwaysfreight.com

No lions in Arkansas?????? Check this kitty out!

This lion was hit between Prescott and Ashfork Arkansas, by a car. Fish and Game had to come and put him down. He charged at the Fish and Game guy in the process. Look at his PAWS!.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you are right. prescott and ash fork are pretty close together in arizona. i guess someone doesn't know their state abbreviations.

·
Suspended Indefinitely
2,957 Posts
This is the most popular cat in Arkansas. I have seen this picture for 2 weeks straight. Big paw in one scene, mulie antlers in the other. :smack:

·
Registered
23,356 Posts
you are right. prescott and ash fork are pretty close together in arizona. i guess someone doesn't know their state abbreviations.
Apparently neither does the Post Office. You wouldn't believe the amount of mail I receive that goes through Arizona first. :smack:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
Apparently neither does the Post Office. You wouldn't believe the amount of mail I receive that goes through Arizona first. :smack:
If you only knew what goes on in the back.....the people sorting the mail, I mean....habla espanol:confused: :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts