Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The following e-mail was with the pictures.

Not sure if y’all have seen or heard about this yet but Danny or Daniel Soileau, a coach at Eunice High, got this photo on his trail camera at Red Line hunting club. I know Mrs. Vivian and Clay saw a cat a long time ago at the lake in Basile. As the crow flies the cat in the photo was only 3.5 miles north of the lake, where 104 crosses the Evangeline and Allen parish line. I though y’all would be interested in this.

Just last week I was emailed another photo of a cat taken on trail camera in North LA. I’ve attached that photo as well. I expect we’ll start to see more cat photos as more people start using trail cams.

Take care,

·
Registered
121 Posts
Bett Lou, I Worked Around Lake Providence The Last Five Years And Am Know Working In Mer Rouge. I Don't Know How Familiar You Are With Land Up There, But I Know T-town Is Right Down The Road. Anyways I Saw A Big Cat Right Around Fiddler's Bend Two Years Ago On The Johnson's Land. Looked To Be About The Same Size As The Cat In The First Picture. I Had Just Come Out From A Bean Field Behind The Levy And Was Getting In My Truck. The Cat Was Walking The Edge Of The Timber Along The Levy, Needless To Say I About Filled Up My Frog Togs, Realizing That Cat Probably Had Been Watching Me The Whole Time. I Could Handle Seeing The Bears Down Around Madison, But Big Cats, Well I Didn't Like That So Well

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bett Lou, I Worked Around Lake Providence The Last Five Years And Am Know Working In Mer Rouge. I Don't Know How Familiar You Are With Land Up There, But I Know T-town Is Right Down The Road. Anyways I Saw A Big Cat Right Around Fiddler's Bend Two Years Ago On The Johnson's Land. Looked To Be About The Same Size As The Cat In The First Picture. I Had Just Come Out From A Bean Field Behind The Levy And Was Getting In My Truck. The Cat Was Walking The Edge Of The Timber Along The Levy, Needless To Say I About Filled Up My Frog Togs, Realizing That Cat Probably Had Been Watching Me The Whole Time. I Could Handle Seeing The Bears Down Around Madison, But Big Cats, Well I Didn't Like That So Well
I know exactly where your at. Use to live in Bastrop. I saw a big cat in the woods at Beekman, right on the Louisiana Arkansas line. I got the hibby gibby's walking out of the woods that night. BTW, I work in Lake Providence sometimes. Was there all of last week.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Be Sure To Do The Speed Limit In Lake Providence, They Will Get You!!
Well I Hear Women Have A Fighting Chance Getting Out Of A Ticket With Renee!!!!!!!
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA! I don't want ANY favors from that woman. :smack: I work for the District Judge and everybody knows me so I don't usually get stopped.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Bett lou,
Couple years ago there were cell phone pictures of a big cat taken right outside of Winnsboro, Just a couple miles from my house. Mst folks that saw them said it was too big for a Bobcat and it didn;t have spots. Loyd Posey had them and he thought it was a might big for a bobcat. You couldn;t see the tail. Fish and Game said it was a bobcat.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,488 Posts
Yeah and when I google my name, I am a docator out of Oklahoma some where. Sure don't live there and aint never had that kind money.

So much for googling!
When I google my name I get an immediate response that I have a rich relative living in Montana that left 20 million dollars to an lost heir with my name!:eek::fit: I been trying to get in touch with the administrator of the estate, but my computer keeps trying to crash as I get overloaded with offers from websites wanting to help!:smack::skeptical::biggrin:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have a cousin with pictures of a big black cat like that, in good ole MOUNT VERNON ARKANSAS. You don't have to believe me but another cousin of mine saw him at 20 yards walking in to a stand and nearly messed his pants he got so scared. Its all he has talked about for the last week

·
Registered
635 Posts
Baker,

i am callin BS. Post the pics. the reason I call Bull, is because if someone did have actual legitimate photos of a black mountain lion,

THEY WOULD BE FILTHY RICH!!!!!!!!! Because NOBODY has ever gotten a pic of one before!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.