Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll have a booth for HuntingClubSites.com at the BBC all three days and hope to meet a lot of you there. My location is below, be sure and stop by and say "Howdy"! :thumb:

.270Win

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
The weather is going to decide if I go. I am planning on going Sunday after church with my boys.

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br
11,495 Posts
I have a question about entering a deer. If you enter a deer in the BBC, do you have to pay another admission to re-enter to pick it back up on Sunday?

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
JR - good question - damfino! :biggrin:

I'll be there in the ADHA booth setting up tomorrow and working it the rest of the day and most of Saturday!

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
I think I am going Friday if the weather is good

Gotta do a plug for my dad......Stop by the Cabot Outdoor's John Deere display and see Joe about a new tractor. Everyone needs a brand new one to do your food plots with this fall and bush hogging and all those chores at camp :thumb:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Thats the bad thing about working the weekend on them 12 hour shifts. I won't get to go.:frown:

cause I would like to meet 270 win in person...............with foreign clothes of course!!

·
Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi
9,131 Posts
Little Rock at the State Fair Grounds. This weekend. :thumb:
I may see if the wife wants to take a road trip Saturday. I'm not familar with LR at all. Last time I was there I swore I'd never go back. Traffic was horrible! Can ya give me some directions or tell me what road to look for?

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
I will be there on Sunday working in the Arkansas Deer Hunters Allicance booth and then taking it apart and bringing the trailer with the booth in it back to Jonesboro to do the show next weekend. :thumb:

I hope to see yall there, stop by and say hi. We will be a couple booths over from 270 :thumb:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts