Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We Caught these two with dogs Thursday. Both were caught and tied. I shot the biggest one later for a mount and ALOT of meat. Biggest one was 400.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
:thumb: lotta pigs with that white ring around them running around. every group of pigs i have seen this year has one or two like that

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,030 Posts
:thumb: lotta pigs with that white ring around them running around. every group of pigs i have seen this year has one or two like that
My family had a Poland China sow that had a white ring like that....she went wild in the woods, back when free range hogs was popular.:wink:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Those are Generally called "Hampshire's"....... I've got a Big Hamp Boar mounted & hanging in one of the Local Stores here............

Great Hogs by the Way, Congrats................

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I figure anybody that knows arbow could appreciate the size of that hog in the picture. I am 6 feet tall, and I feel like a midget when I am around him.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Longspur, next time you talk to Wayne Ezell ask him about Paul Creel. I work with him and he used to catch hogs with Wayne all the time. I also work with Matt Jordan who I think is related to the Key fellow. Do any of you ElDorado boys know Scott Otwell, Larkin Wilson or Phil Wiley. I just got back from a hog hunt with those guys.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SimpleArkansan, I will do that. I will See both of them this weekend. We are going over around Port Gibson, MS to chase some of them running russian hogs. Yeah, I also know Otwell and Wiley very good. Wiley only lives about 2 miles from my house as the crow flies.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Yeah Matt, you never know about ole Paul. Longspur, I have know Scott since going to school together at SAU. He then went to Pharmacy school at Northeast in Monroe when I happened to be living there and working in Ruston. He is one of a kind.:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts