big barrs

Discussion in 'Predators, Varmints, and Hogs' started by longspur, Feb 9, 2008.

1. longspur

longspur Well-Known Member

We Caught these two with dogs Thursday. Both were caught and tied. I shot the biggest one later for a mount and ALOT of meat. Biggest one was 400.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  2. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

That isn't Jason Key in that picture is it.

3. longspur

Yes. It was me, him, and Wayne Ezell.

4. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Ask him if he's kin to Francis Scott Key....if he is...he's kin to me!:thumb:

5. Manybeards

Manybeards Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20

6. Nubbin

Nubbin Well-Known Member

thats alot of pig:thumb:

7. :thumb: lotta pigs with that white ring around them running around. every group of pigs i have seen this year has one or two like that

8. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

My family had a Poland China sow that had a white ring like that....she went wild in the woods, back when free range hogs was popular.:wink:

9. Those are Generally called "Hampshire's"....... I've got a Big Hamp Boar mounted & hanging in one of the Local Stores here............

Great Hogs by the Way, Congrats................

10. VALES

VALES Well-Known Member

Very nice hogs.

11. turkeyhunter

turkeyhunter Premium Member<br>2006 Turkey Team Contest Winner<

Wow!!! Now that is a hog. Hamp for sure.

12. bps12

bps12 Well-Known Member

It must have been a big hog because it made arbow look like a regular sized feller in that picture.

13. longspur

Yeah, I figure anybody that knows arbow could appreciate the size of that hog in the picture. I am 6 feet tall, and I feel like a midget when I am around him.:thumb:

14. Longspur, next time you talk to Wayne Ezell ask him about Paul Creel. I work with him and he used to catch hogs with Wayne all the time. I also work with Matt Jordan who I think is related to the Key fellow. Do any of you ElDorado boys know Scott Otwell, Larkin Wilson or Phil Wiley. I just got back from a hog hunt with those guys.

15. quax

quax Well-Known Member

Creel's full of misinformation

16. longspur

SimpleArkansan, I will do that. I will See both of them this weekend. We are going over around Port Gibson, MS to chase some of them running russian hogs. Yeah, I also know Otwell and Wiley very good. Wiley only lives about 2 miles from my house as the crow flies.

17. Yeah Matt, you never know about ole Paul. Longspur, I have know Scott since going to school together at SAU. He then went to Pharmacy school at Northeast in Monroe when I happened to be living there and working in Ruston. He is one of a kind.:eek:

18. wildgameassassin

wildgameassassin Well-Known Member

Thank God

19. plothunter

plothunter Guest

Lota sausage there!