Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice custom built 2 bay dog box for sale that has top & bottom storage with indoor/outdoor carpet in the storage bens. It has plexiglass windows in the front & on the sides. The side windows slide in & out. It has a light sheet metal top with a lip on it for added protection. It's really a SHARP dog box! It had NEVER been used at all! I will take $250 for it this week only! Text Daniel @ 5013505788 serious inquires only please! ImageUploadedByArkansas Hunting1392828137.661247.jpg ImageUploadedByArkansas Hunting1392828158.339735.jpg

Located in Malvern, AR

The dimensions are 47" wide, 45" long/deep, & 36" tall! The dog on one door, the hog, & the 'hog hunter' is engraved into the wood & stained! It's has a ton of room for storage & I have a locking hasp on the top & bottom storage bins with keys! It's really a steal for the price! A few of my friends & family that has seen it has bragged about how nice & well built it is & said it dang near too nice to use! There was a lot of time put into building this! Whoever buys it will be extremely happy with it! It comes with a stand that is 34 1/2" tall to slide it in & out of a pick up truck!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts