Biden won't run for President

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by sparkie, May 8, 2020.

1. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

boy ... Biden is even more stupid than I thought (said on a radio show yesterday)

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” Biden quipped, before smiling broadly.

sparkie and Remington like this.
  2. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

The Left Wing has always held they can drum you out of your race or sex for disagreeing with them.

sparkie likes this.

3. Vern Humphrey

Help me out here. Wasn't it Joe Biden who lectured Clarence Thomas during his confirmation hearings for Supreme Court, telling him -- the grandson of a poor Black sharecropper -- what it means to be Black?

sparkie likes this.
  4. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

I’d have loved to see the face of his black campaign strategist Symone Sanders when he said that lol

sparkie likes this.
  5. You can see her tweet.

Capture.PNG

Nat1 likes this.
  6. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    He has apologized.

sparkie likes this.
  7. Vern Humphrey

But how do you apologize for revealing your true disdain for people?

sparkie likes this.
  8. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Y’all are all wet if you don’t see what’s happening...the Veep will be Bernie Sanders or some other radical jihadist that nobody would vote for as president...but Biden is like a dummy deer; he will get elected because democrats and their voters like him...6 months after he’s elected; bingo, he’s dead or something serious enough that the VP becomes president! That’s exactly how the left party thinks! Throw up a decoy and you fall for it then kapow the trap springs and yer done!

sparkie likes this.
  9. Nat1

Nat1 Well-Known Member

Joe seems to say a lot of dumb stuff in jest

sparkie and N8HARNER like this.
  10. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

"I shouldn't have been so cavalier in responding," he said during a phone call with the U.S. Black Chamber of Commerce Friday afternoon. "No one should have to vote for any party, based on their race or religion or background," Biden said.

That's not much of an apology JoeBee

John Stiles and sparkie like this.
  11. Vern Humphrey

When he made that remark, he revealed the real Joe Biden, who shamelessly exploits Blacks and feels he has a right to do that.

12. sparkie

sparkie Well-Known Member

NEA
    He is old school and has not got it all out of his system yet. Do we have to keep calling him vice president Biden.

He is not our VP of the UAS.

Symone Sanders as his strategist what has he got.---0--- I don't think she is all that deep. Maybe some Black and Brown votes?

13. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
  14. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
  15. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

Candace Owens' response to Biden's stupid remark about blacks:
    "Candace Owens took issue with this statement, calling the comments “Disgusting!” She reiterated a stance that she has said many times before, that the Democrats “view black people as trained chimpanzees who should not ask questions, but perform the same circus act every 4 years.”
    https://mediarightnews.com/candace-...t-decide-who-to-vote-for-comments-disgusting/

John Stiles, Allenn, SwampCat and 2 others like this.
  16. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    sparkie and SwampCat like this.
  17. Vern Humphrey

And when he ain't jesting, he's even dumber. :)

18. Nomosendero

Nomosendero Well-Known Member

One could argue it to be not necessary but that damaging, naa naa!
    Yea, like those that say his tweets destroy him. Will Biden seem more sane to everyone now that Trump "messed up"? ;)
    Do the "half Dems" absorb all the name calling by Dims and the fake news in regards to Trump, calling him Racist, Zeno, yada yada & constantly call him a liar but then run into Biden's arms when President Trump makes a "rough" remark, WOW !!
    And do you actually think the polls would show him to be 20 points ahead if he had not said that or frankly said or tweeted anything "rough" at any other time?
    Did the polls show him to be 20 points ahead when he did the smakedown on Hillary?

sparkie likes this.