Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

· Super Moderator
9,953 Posts

· Registered
886 Posts
What was Rambo in the 80's style, faded out, so thin due to wear you can see thru camo doing during picture taking? Is Jane Fonda playing in the background and he is doing lunges along with her or what?

· Registered
2,979 Posts
That is a lot of hens. You can't just go for the green? One is a mistake, but two just shows how small-minded you are.
This statement just shows how small minded you are. Maybe they wanted to kill some hens and the last I read, it is legal. Maybe those younsters wanted to shoot some. Thats like some people will shoot a 6 point buck and its their right to do so. They had a good hunt and you want to flame them for it. If I were him, I would tell you to kiss my :censored:.

· Registered
4,650 Posts
That is a lot of hens. You can't just go for the green? One is a mistake, but two just shows how small-minded you are.
Really dude? People like you appear alot smarter when you don't open your mouth(post in this situation) . But when you do it removes all doubt. Ignorance.
Don't be Jelous because someone is killing birds and you aren't.

Good hunt guys! Wish we could have a hunt like that!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.