Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While hunting along the Arkansas River, my daughter shot at a small 8 and missed, took off right as she pulled the trigger. When we went to double check to make sure she in fact did miss, she looks down and says dad here is a bottle and there is a note in it. We ried to get the note out several times using our fingers, but every time we would touch the note pieces would fall out, so we decided to break the bottle to get the note out. We are currently trying to find the family to give the note back to them.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,526 Posts
In that write up it does give the name of Victors wife. I have found an address for a lady over 80 of that name in Temple Texas as it states her location in that write up. I can pm it to you if you want. Funny thing is...I'll be driving through there the first weekend in December. No idea if I'm even on the right track here but it's interesting!
This kind of stuff just fascinates me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trust me for a 10 year old girl that is not really into hunting it was way cooler than a big buck. The fun part was, I made her wait to open til we got together for lunch with the rest of the group. We let the imagination run wild on where it came from and who may have wrote it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts