Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Jackie, I know will think I am kidding you or trying to mislead you but right now Bayou DeView, Dagmar and Wattensaw are all busts. You are not likely to kill very many, if any on any one of them. In May, it will likely be different, but now they are just not there. I have never had much luck at Wattensaw. It should be full of squirrels but is road dog hunted hard as are the other two. Bayou Meto had more squirrels than any place I have been to lately. Hunted north end of White River early and was very disappointed.
Thanks..Found a Spot in Wattensaw that had a Few..Had to wade Water..to get to them..
Thanks Reb..

·
Registered
11,249 Posts
Jackie, we’ll plan up a squirrel camp next year down this way. You can hunt Bayou Meto and Wattensaw WMA’s and Cache and White River Refuges all in one weekend.
I’ve still have quite a few places in Bayou Meto that I want to put some boot tracks on so I plan to hit up a spot or two there before the season ends.

·
Premium Member
33,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Jackie, we’ll plan up a squirrel camp next year down this way. You can hunt Bayou Meto and Wattensaw WMA’s and Cache and White River Refuges all in one weekend.
I’ve still have quite a few places in Bayou Meto that I want to put some boot tracks on so I plan to hit up a spot or two there before the season ends.
Got to Hunt some of Bayou Meto...
Our Church had a Men's Retreat..
Right next to it...Pecan Orchard.... Squirrel every where..
Showed me some good shots..
Hard to get to unless got private Access..
Maybe can show you some..

Sounds Good...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts