Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have recently purchased a used ATV and I was wondering what you all thought was the very cleanest way to go about camouflaging it.

I hate that so many utility atvs come in colors such as yellow and blue.

I will likely leave it as is, but if I could find a really professional way to camouflage it then I would be interested in doing that.

Any one have any experiences?

· Registered
1,433 Posts
There is some stuff called "camo clad", real good stuff, thick durable adhesive backed vinyl stuff (not the camo vinyl that sign shops or decal shops use). It is not the bad priced but not cheap. When I used it you could order from several patterns and it would come in either a samll or large atv kit. I think the large was like $200 or $225. Lasts pretty long time, as long as you take your time putting it on. They have a website I think it is camoclad.com not sure through.

· Registered
2,149 Posts
I camoed a 4 wheeler about 2 years ago with Camo clad. Good stuff. Easy to use and apply. I took my time and it turned out great. 2 years later and it is still holding up well and still looks good. I would recommend it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.