Best catfish (resturaunt)

Discussion in 'Cooking, Grilling, BBQ, and Recipes' started by arkrem870, Jul 25, 2017.

1. arkrem870

arkrem870 Well-Known Member

Catfish shack - river fish was very good. A/C has good catfish steaks - I'm not wild about their fillets. I like the little fiddler cats the best - they are popular in restaurants in Mississippi not so much around here

2. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

I love my catfish but for me it's the whole meal! I really want good fries, pintos, coleslaw, hushpuppies, pickles, onions and green tomato relish with the meal! It's not always easy to find. The Shake Shack in Marion has some good fish. Fine folks, too! Anytime I'm close to Fred's at Mammoth Spring on Friday, I'm going in!

reflex1 likes this.

3. heacret

heacret Well-Known Member

Ar
    I go to a place in Oklahoma called the barn on outside of Pocola ok. They serve only usa raised catfish.

MallardMayhem likes this.
  4. bullcreekboy

bullcreekboy Well-Known Member

Jo Jo's at Jack's Resort in Sylamore is pretty good.

MallardMayhem likes this.
  5. JasonS

JasonS Well-Known Member

Fred's in batesville is the only one I'll go to. Been eating their fish since they opened at cord. I was a little kid them

Roundhouse likes this.
  6. Doesonly

Doesonly Well-Known Member

Whites fish market in Des Arc. Dondies is also really good

7. Allenn

Allenn Well-Known Member

I use to like the Get N Go in Stamps not sure if it's even open anymore . Another vote for Doc's.

8. ox09

ox09 Well-Known Member

Rocky Mtn Grill in Pearcy had some good cat fish and shrimp on their sunday buffet last week. It was worth the after church drive

9. Lt Gibson

Lt Gibson Well-Known Member

Me either.

10. Lt Gibson

Lt Gibson Well-Known Member

I bet you are. When did you leave it?

11. mr4pt

mr4pt Well-Known Member

SWA
    Get n go was good. Don't think they open anymore tho