Best camo for field and timber

Discussion in 'Reviews-Products/Gear/Guides/Outfitters' started by moodyd13, Dec 21, 2012.

1. moodyd13

moodyd13 Well-Known Member

I am about to buy a shotgun and just get black synthetic and get it dipped. I duck hunt in rice fields and timber. One is bright and one is dark haha so which one would be best?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

2. deltaeta

deltaeta Well-Known Member

3. dlfarley

dlfarley Well-Known Member

+1

4. moodyd13

Attached Files:

5. moodyd13

Some choices

Attached Files:

6. I'd say Nat gear or duck blind you should be all right as long as you don't get something to bright.

7. GotPork

GotPork Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei

Check out s-jsolutions.com Steve Jackson has hundreds of camo patterns to choose from including Natgear!! He is a sponsor on here and a heck of a nice guy. He has also dipped several skulls and plaques for me and I am also gonna take my Rem. Super Mag to him to dip!!

8. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

9. Earnhardt fan #1

Earnhardt fan #1 Premium Member<br>2012 Turkey Hunting Contest Winn

10. cropdustersteve

cropdustersteve Select Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winne

I've been thinking about switching over to Natgear or one of the Predator patterns. They both seem to be open patterns that work well in the open and in the timber.

11. Earnhardt fan #1

Earnhardt fan #1 Premium Member<br>2012 Turkey Hunting Contest Winn

I'll say this .... Turkeyleg and myself hunt quite frequently together he wore mossy oak and real tree where I have nothing but nat gear we can sit in trees close enough to talk back and forth and see the same things just different angles time and time again he'll get busted where I won't ,both of us are scent free and as still as can be yet readying for a possible shot

12. moodyd13

Hmm. Everyone loves the Nat gear. anyone have pics of Nat gear gun?