Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what one of these is worth, or looking for one? Its an older pistol that is in really nice shape. Blued with the original wood grips. Small Auto Pistol. Will fit in your pocket and holds 7-8 shells. I was told Federal makes a hollow point for it.

Beretta Model # 21-A
.25 Caliber

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Model 21 is a tip-barrel, isn't it? Those are pretty cool, they cycle and shoot without and extractor! Have no idea what they're worth, but they're neat!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get some pictures, yes the 21 has the barrell that tips out. Pretty handy for unloading as well. I have only shot 3 or 4 shells through it but it worked flawlessly. Also it has a double action trigger and a hammer safety.

·
Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn
3,642 Posts
I'll start the bidding at....ummm..

How about $25?

OH - and don't try to "accurately" shoot anything beyond about 5 yards with that thing... Isn't much barrel to control that little pop..

·
Administrator
81,503 Posts
OH - and don't try to "accurately" shoot anything beyond about 5 yards with that thing... Isn't much barrel to control that little pop..
I don't have the .25 caliber model, but do have one in 22LR. You'd be surprised at the accuracy, I can hit a coke can at about 12-15 yards pretty consistently.

It's not a target pistol by any means, but it will do what it is designed to do.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Battman, I dont think this pistol worth big money, but give me a break, a sarcastic bid of $25? Pow, Sock, Bam!

Why dont you just come out and say the gun is crap? I thought it was pretty well built, and doesnt jam like alot of other autos I have seen. Anyway you can have your opinions but dont be a jerk.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I've been sitting here trying to remember, (and that IS a challenge) we were selling those in .22LR for right around $200.00, maybe a few sheckles more, in the mid 1990's. Can't help but think the .25 would be about the same price new, maybe a bit more. That's about three times the price of the domestic crap compact .25 automatics that were everywhere back then, but at the same time pretty reasonable by Beretta standards.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry about that Battman. Didnt mean anything by it. These little guns are $300 new at Acadamy. I am not sure if they are still made the same as this one is. And the new ones just have black grips.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Allen, it doesn't seem to many are taking you seriously. Why not just tell what the bottom dollar is you'll take for it. I personnaly have no interest in it. Just trying to help.

Ken

1 - 20 of 24 Posts