Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,377 Posts
Dang JB. I have had it with this crap.
As hard as you work for no $$$ as an ambassador for AGFC, I demand change. I am sending them an email. I want them to gift you a brand new AGFC 4x4 truck. Kitted out with a lift, some aggressive mud tires, bumper and winch. As a paying customer, I demand they compensate you with a truck!
Heck, he probably gets to hunt with the commissioners on their private duck clubs....

& gets to pick up guns at special discount prices.....the warden's have confiscated from spot lighters like Allenn.....;)

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I dang sure did.
@reb henderson is the worst of the worst when it comes to uppity squirrel rifles.
I do like my Crocs and good rifles. But seems to me you have joined the eltist fraternity: Kimber, Sako, CZ Grande Finale, custom 10-22 ...It is good to know you have seen the light. I was skeered that you was going to end up with the Ruger Boat Paddle stock group. Sends shivers down my spine to think of it.

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
Heck yea, you can be whoever you want to be here. This is by far the strangest group of people you will ever agree to disagree with.
We have people who act like they are duck hunters. And even more who act like they are hunters in general. We have K-mo, the world leading expert on deer hunting. There are liberals, Biden supporters, Croc wearers, Croc haters, Trump lovers, Trump haters. We even have a few that think some lady named Jan can save the world. We have AGFC lovers, AGFC haters. A few here believe The Hunting Public has ruined public hunting forever, and others know they are wrong, and that’s BS. We have people that despise social media, and post how they believe social media has ruined hunting, while on social media. We even have guys that will not go to hunting camp without a sex bucket and M&M’s.
You can be who you want here.
We are all about diversity and inclusion.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^
Post of the day winner !

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
Dang JB. I have had it with this crap.
As hard as you work for no $$$ as an ambassador for AGFC, I demand change. I am sending them an email. I want them to gift you a brand new AGFC 4x4 truck. Kitted out with a lift, some aggressive mud tires, bumper and winch. As a paying customer, I demand they compensate you with a truck!
AGFC won’t have to buy him a truck.
They already have more vehicles that employees

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Am I allowed to be a conservative tree hugger? Strongly believe tree hugging conservation. Not rich enough for private land lease or purchase unfortunately lmao
i hug more trees than so called "tree huggers" would during deer season! i need to make a t shirt, picture a guy in a climber going up a tree, under the pic it says "original tree hugger". i would wear it.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Don't forget the real elitist that hunt with wooden bows with cane arrows and don't need no stinking training wheels, bows that don't float or carbon. Or the non magnum hunters that sneak around pulling tire weights off of cars in the parking lot to make into bullets for low powered, antiquated, thumb cocking thunder sticks. I feel ... I mean they feel left out.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts