Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
Am I allowed to be a conservative tree hugger? Strongly believe tree hugging conservation. Not rich enough for private land lease or purchase unfortunately lmao
Heck yea, you can be whoever you want to be here. This is by far the strangest group of people you will ever agree to disagree with.
We have people who act like they are duck hunters. And even more who act like they are hunters in general. We have K-mo, the world leading expert on deer hunting. There are liberals, Biden supporters, Croc wearers, Croc haters, Trump lovers, Trump haters. We even have a few that think some lady named Jan can save the world. We have AGFC lovers, AGFC haters. A few here believe The Hunting Public has ruined public hunting forever, and others know they are wrong, and that’s BS. We have people that despise social media, and post how they believe social media has ruined hunting, while on social media. We even have guys that will not go to hunting camp without a sex bucket and M&M’s.
You can be who you want here.
We are all about diversity and inclusion.

·
"Big Buck"
24,976 Posts
Heck yea, you can be whoever you want to be here. This is by far the strangest group of people you will ever agree to disagree with.
We have people who act like they are duck hunters. And even more who act like they are hunters in general. We have K-mo, the world leading expert on deer hunting. There are liberals, Biden supporters, Croc wearers, Croc haters, Trump lovers, Trump haters. We even have a few that think some lady named Jan can save the world. We have AGFC lovers, AGFC haters. A few here believe The Hunting Public has ruined public hunting forever, and others know they are wrong, and that’s BS. We have people that despise social media, and post how they believe social media has ruined hunting, while on social media. We even have guys that will not go to hunting camp without a sex bucket and M&M’s.
Don’t forget squirrel rifle snobs

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Arky

·
Registered
Bow
8,325 Posts
You forgot to add the one or two dink killers and 1,000 trophy hunters… 😏

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
I do drive an Outback and I am a conservationist, but I am about as conservative as they come.
Dang JB. I have had it with this crap.
As hard as you work for no $$$ as an ambassador for AGFC, I demand change. I am sending them an email. I want them to gift you a brand new AGFC 4x4 truck. Kitted out with a lift, some aggressive mud tires, bumper and winch. As a paying customer, I demand they compensate you with a truck!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts