Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have bought tickets for the Beast Feast in Conway? I bought tickets for me and two of my sons. My friends went last year and said it was a lot of fun. I heard that there is still a 800 person waiting list for tickets in case they are able to reserve a larger facility. I also heard that the 3D popup was cancelled because of space limitations. David Blanton is from Realtree is the guest speaker. It sounds like a really good event.

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
We went last year, but couldn't get tickets this year. Our church was trying to get 50 like last year, but they said the tickets were gone in 10 minutes. We are #20 on the waiting list, so I doubt we get to go...:eek: :smack:

·
Registered
260 Posts
I was on the waiting list. I got mine. My buddies wife waited in line the day they went on sale. She was the 30th person in line. It sold out at the 26th person. It is an awesome show. I have been to all but 1. It is worth 20 bucks for sure. You get a door prize. Then you get some good food. You could also win some great prizes.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm really looking forward to it. I have never been, but went to one in Clinton Arkansas last year. Every kid took home a door prize. It was on a smaller platform, but a lot of fun.

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
I am going as well - was on the waiting list and they had some tickets open up. One thing they need to do is put a limit on tickets that can be purchased - maybe 10 per person or something. It is ridiculous to have 2,000 tickets sell to 26 people.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I missed out on my tix this year. Had to work late. Wonder why they dont do this dinner on two different weekends since its gotten so big. Isnt this a church on a mission. Just a thought.

·
Super Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>High On The Hog O
1,764 Posts
We'll be going after all, our church ended up getting the 50 tickets we had on the waiting list. I think they moved the location to the Ward Bus building.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts