Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
561 Posts
I think he means I 40 between Maumelle and Mayflower.

I just drove past it not 20 minutes ago and there were a couple hundred out there, certainly not thousands. But who knows, they could have showed up in the mean time.

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think he means I 40 between Maumelle and Mayflower.

I just drove past it not 20 minutes ago and there were a couple hundred out there, certainly not thousands. But who knows, they could have showed up in the mean time.
Yes the other I30 goin to Conway. Maybe they all left before u came by and went to that small wma right beside it????

· Registered
561 Posts
Yes the other I30 goin to Conway. Maybe they all left before u came by and went to that small wma right beside it????
wasnt trying to be a smarta$$ but your post was pretty uninformative. theres been several threads about the maumelle/mayflower fields on here lately which is where I assumed your buddy saw them.

and as someone who drives by them twice a day, it is common for them to be loaded and 20 minutes later be empty. there was a couple hundred there this afternoon.

sorry your feelings were hurt.

· Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wasnt trying to be a smarta$$ but your post was pretty uninformative. theres been several threads about the maumelle/mayflower fields on here lately which is where I assumed your buddy saw them.

and as someone who drives by them twice a day, it is common for them to be loaded and 20 minutes later be empty. there was a couple hundred there this afternoon.

sorry your feelings were hurt.
It's ok dude. My feelings weren't hurt and u called yourself a smarts$$ not me. The post was meant to be quite uninformative. I just wanted to see how many of u jacklegs would start posting up your wealth of knowledge. This board has ruined quite a few nice hunting spots this year, which has been very frustrating. Can't believe some coordinates for the sLough haven't been posted up yet. Sorry I don't keep up enuff to know that there have already several threads about it. Just know what I heard on the traffic report on the radio about he birds on the beanfield.:biggrin::biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.