Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the river bottoms there was a family letting there kids swim one child started drowing and dad jumped in to save her but never came back up. I am very sad and wanted everyone to please watch your kids
a little extra for the rest off the weekend and every please be careful while your out there having fun

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think the man even knew how to swim all he could do was pick her head up for a few seconds then he went under. When I got to her and her mama they both used me as
a bouy I spent about five minutes swimming in circles before I could get them
back to the bank. I'm just learned to swim this year so I'm not real strong
I'm thankful it was just one person and not four. I think that maybe the lord puts us in places where he needs us. I just wish he used someone else today
Somehow I thought saving someones life felt differnt that how I feel now.
Bittersweet

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I don't think the man even knew how to swim all he could do was pick her head up for a few seconds then he went under. When I got to her and her mama they both used me as
a bouy I spent about five minutes swimming in circles before I could get them
back to the bank. I'm just learned to swim this year so I'm not real strong
I'm thankful it was just one person and not four. I think that maybe the lord puts us in places where he needs us. I just wish he used someone else today
Somehow I thought saving someones life felt differnt that how I feel now.
Bittersweet
That took a tremendous amount of courage on your part to jump in and save those people like that considering the fact that you are not a strong swimmer yourself. Good swimmers have been drowned trying to save others because the fight to live can make a drowning person strong and irrational.

It's a real shame you couldn't save them all but there are those living today that wouldn't be if you had not been there. You did a great job and great risk to yourself, I believe. Good on ya.

Cheers.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.