Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any camps for sale around bayou meto? I have been looking for a while but they seem to go fast.

·
Banned
31 Posts
My uncle is trying to sell one on duck lane. 65k cash and its yours. Ill even get my other uncle Harley to show you around. I know of another down the road for 73k also. Let me know if you want contact info. D lane trailer and buildings are on the ditch and ready to live in. Other side of road ole commish has got one for 370k though ole garboy.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Funny the 370k one ain't on the ditch, not sure what them commishners are smoking. sure there's a ditch behind the dog kennels but you can't float a boat in it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Funny the 370k one ain't on the ditch, not sure what them commishners are smoking. sure there's a ditch behind the dog kennels but you can't float a boat in it.
The 370k one is the sorrels. And u can float a boat in that ditch. Been there done it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
you can float a boat in it, just needs to be dang near full pool to do it. Startled the heck out of me first time someone popped outta there in front of me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My uncle is trying to sell one on duck lane. 65k cash and its yours. Ill even get my other uncle Harley to show you around. I know of another down the road for 73k also. Let me know if you want contact info. D lane trailer and buildings are on the ditch and ready to live in. Other side of road ole commish has got one for 370k though ole garboy.
Cash-N-Hand. P.M. Sent. Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, pm sent

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
If I was able (which I'm not) and bought that for that asssstronmical amount, what do you think his answer would be if I asked how many times they've been able in the last 5 years. The woods usually arent' even worth hunting at that flood level. you can also float a boat at that water level in that field back there at that point. It's false advertising/misleading and making that metal building on a gravel lot that probably cost 20k to install a gold covered over priced turd.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts