Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit a small private lake yesterday afternoon for an hour or so of fishing.
Ended up catching 14 bass. Nothing big but most of them were in the 1.5 - 3lb range which was plenty fun to catch on my little 10lb test spinning rig.
All the fish were caught along a weed edge near a shady section of the lake. Can't say I blame them for being in the shade either... it was hot and humid out there.

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Hit a small private lake yesterday afternoon for an hour or so of fishing.
Ended up catching 14 bass. Nothing big but most of them were in the 1.5 - 3lb range which was plenty fun to catch on my little 10lb test spinning rig.
All the fish were caught along a weed edge near a shady section of the lake. Can't say I blame them for being in the shade either... it was hot and humid out there.
Pictures???????:biggrin:

·
Registered
11,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured I might as well add to this thread.
The bass were biting again this afternoon.
I went down to the same pond/lake around 7:30 this afternoon just to kill time before dark. With all the fresh water, I wasn't really expecting to catch much. The next 40 minutes or so proved me wrong though. I managed to catch 10 bass and miss a few more.
My dad walked down to see if I was catching anything and he ended up catching a couple on my extra rod and reel before one broke his line.
Tomorrow afternoon just might find me back in the same spot. :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.