Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7,942 Posts
Just went to the springfield one last weekend. I always hit the outlet store. I was in need of a set of rubber boots and got a $140 pair for $70. That makes my frugal heart feel better.

As far as what to buy that's a tough one. I love to shoot, fish, hunt, camp, etc. so there is never a shortage of things I want. Right now I would like a very solid, portable shooting bench for my range.

· Registered
106 Posts
I just got a rangefinder to assist in golf/hunting which is good if you don't have one, but if I could go at this moment I would get some kinda Bad A boots with furry insulation. I'm tired of my cold rubber boots. Also some kinda snake boots/chaps for the warmer months coming.

· Registered
21 Posts
I like the rangefinder for golf AND hunting. Talk about multi-tasking!

I just got a rangefinder to assist in golf/hunting which is good if you don't have one, but if I could go at this moment I would get some kinda Bad A boots with furry insulation. I'm tired of my cold rubber boots. Also some kinda snake boots/chaps for the warmer months coming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.