Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
5,058 Posts
I'm just sayin, let that 14lb bass go and get a replica mount because of genetics....you want to eat one, keep those under 15 inches because a 1.5lber won't make it into a 14lb bass
Didn’t the 14lb bass weigh 1.5lbs at one time?
What if the fish under 15 inches has the genetics to someday weigh 26lb?
If you keep that short fish before it has a chance to mature you could be eating a potential world record.
Fishermen in the know let them grow.

· Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
A man posts a picture of a 4 or 5 pound bass on Facebook and all of a sudden he’s Hank Parker.
Stop projecting your negativity Rub, I mean Rat. You can go fishing, you can go play some golf, Lord knows I never said you were a PGA Pro when you posted pictures playing at Sawgrass. I was happy for you. I think it's time we have an intervention here. A rally to make Rat happy Again.
And for the record if I was going to be anyone, it wouldn't be Hank Parker, it would be Rick Clunn or Kevin Vandamn. You might want to brush up on your true bass fishermen.
Camouflage Smile Goggles Military camouflage Sunglasses

· Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm just sayin, let that 14lb bass go and get a replica mount because of genetics....you want to eat one, keep those under 15 inches because a 1.5lber won't make it into a 14lb bass
I agree South, I hooked a nice one today around 9ish and she spit the jig out and I got a good look at her. I know where she is staying so I will try her again Friday. But I won't keep her, I'll snap a picture and be done. But I've eaten a mess of 1-1 1/2 lbers, this year because I love bass.

· Registered
31,915 Posts
Stop projecting your negativity Rub, I mean Rat. You can go fishing, you can go play some golf, Lord knows I never said you were a PGA Pro when you posted pictures playing at Sawgrass. I was happy for you. I think it's time we have an intervention here. A rally to make Rat happy Again.
And for the record if I was going to be anyone, it wouldn't be Hank Parker, it would be Rick Clunn or Kevin Vandamn. You might want to brush up on your true bass fishermen. View attachment 355768
Kiss it. Looks like you emulate Roland Martin more than any other pro. Or maybe Bill Dance the Vol Man; y'all catch whoppers in private ponds. Woo Hoo.

· Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That wasn’t really a 4 or 5. #longarming
First off I have really big hands and yes that’s indicative, that’s all I’m going to say. But Rat has very sharp eyes and he knows all the photography tricks of the trade, in fact he could probably teach a seminar just on photography and game. So let’s trust his assessment. He better have good eyes being a dentist. End up with a root canal on some small cavity.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts