Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi
11,017 Posts
Brother I would make you a deal on some spinnerbaits. I have about 1000 bodies and blades and maybe half that many skirts. Leadheads, grubs, worms. Even got some spinnerbait and jig moulds if you want to 'roll' your own. :up:

·
Registered
553 Posts
I've got quite a bit of stuff like you're looking for, also some rods and reels I would part with........haven't got a clue what I would want for it so I'll have to think about that and see if we could come to an agreement.....let me know if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
I have a box of new lures. I would guess there are close to 40 or so in the box, most are still new in the package. There maybe about a half dozen that are new that are out of the package. These are mostly Bomber lures but there are some Arbogast, Heddon, Rebel, Smithwick and Cotton Cordell lures too. I can send you a picture if your interested or you can just make an offer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a box of new lures. I would guess there are close to 40 or so in the box, most are still new in the package. There maybe about a half dozen that are new that are out of the package. These are mostly Bomber lures but there are some Arbogast, Heddon, Rebel, Smithwick and Cotton Cordell lures too. I can send you a picture if your interested or you can just make an offer.

Send me a pic!!!!! [email protected]

·
Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi
11,017 Posts
Stealthy, I have a variety of spinnerbaits. Most are bodies with no skirts but I have skirts as well. 1/2, 3/8 oz., Colorado, Willow and a few Indiana blades, I have enough skirts and bodies to do about 750 baits. 1.00 a piece w/skirt, with ball bearing swivels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.