Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my bass boat, has trolling motor, depth finder, livewell, rod boxes, trailer and a 70 horse evinrude. This 17 foot fiberglass boat has always been kept inside and covered and is in great condition. The boat is a '74 Cotton Cordell Goin Jesse. This super clean engine has power tilt and electric choke. This boat is ready to fish, you won't find a better boat for the money $1200. Located in Springdale 479-366-9072

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could buy it as a ski boat instead! Seriously it is amazing how good of shape the fiberglass is in. It glides across the water and is a very stable boat. It runs like new without the new boat price!:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
9,447 Posts
You could buy it as a ski boat instead! Seriously it is amazing how good of shape the fiberglass is in. It glides across the water and is a very stable boat. It runs like new without the new boat price!:biggrin:
I would, but I have a 1989 Cheetah ski boat! It too has been garage kept and looks brand new. It's nice having older toys that still perform and look like new without the new cost ain't it. :thumb:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:amen:That is my favorite part of these old boats, all of our family boats are over 20 years old and run as good as a new one at a fraction of the cost! Plus the day we bought them was the last payment I ever made on them.:up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.