Basketball hits new low

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by y hunt, Dec 13, 2010.

1. y hunt

y hunt Super Moderator Staff Member

Did you ever think you would see the day Arkansas would be discounting tickets and offering $10 voucher for popcorn stand for a mens game?

2. Aren't the discounts just for the games against no name teams during the time when the students are off campus??

3. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

I've gone to a couple men's games free back when Corlis and Scotty were playing. It was during Christmas break and they were letting folks sit in the the students section. Best seats I've ever had at a Bball game.

4. Don't worry, it should pick up once football (the real sport) is over. :up:

5. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

I'm hearing nothing about them. How are they doing? What are the expectations?

6. Hudge

Hudge Well-Known Member

What do you expect with 40 minutes of Pel? :fit:

7. xrayguy

xrayguy Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner

i remember when you couldn't find tickets anywhere.....ahhh those were the days, and no one sat down during the games

8. jsilver919

jsilver919 Well-Known Member

i agree

9. F B

F B Administrator Staff Member

Cabot
    No I didnt. And even though Pelphrey has a great recruiting class coming next year Im still not convinced he can get it done.

I sure hope he proves me wrong though. It was a lot of fun being a Razorback fan in the nineties...

10. BTC

BTC Well-Known Member

Im going next week for the thriller against Texas Southern. Who knows it might be a close game..:biggrin:

11. 4hunting

4hunting Well-Known Member

Well at least we can watch UCA (Corlis Williamson) vs Missori (Mike Anderson) game that will be on Channel 7 Primetime Saturday night. More than likely will have a better draw than an Arkansas game as it stands now!

12. ArkArcher

ArkArcher Moderator Staff Member

Well considering the game is AT number 11 Missouri, I'd say that's a pretty safe bet. ha

And this next year will tell us what kind of coach Pel is. He will have the players he needs, but if he can't get them to win, then he's not a good coach. Enough said.