Member-2018 Spring Team Turkey Contest Winner
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks supposed to be barn:fit: but I guess the bars are burn'n too:rolleyes:

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well we r on the back of the plant but at least we are on it lol. (According to jimmy *****)

·
Registered
21,922 Posts
stupid team that fouls and shoots with 20 seconds left on the shot clock when they're at home and up by 5-7 points

I was SCREAMING at the TV - how can they be THAT stupid? MILK the clock - don't foul ...... they've been taught that since 8th grade

good
gawd

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do agree but hey it's 20 wins, can't believe ky got beat by sc

·
Premium Member
14,836 Posts
Man I am WAY behind today!

Just now turned on the tube and figured out we played:banghead:.

Glad to " Hear" it! WPS!

·
Registered
25,116 Posts
Went fishing, taped it, just watched.

I thought they played a good game. Did a few dumb things, but not many. Won without Portis, a big plus. Played well against a good conference opponent. Shame the next two are not on TV. I blame Long for that.

Two MUST win games coming up. Minimum of one win after that. However, hopefully we won't win enough to be seeded 8th or 9th in NCAA!!!!! 12th would be great. 12's win a lot of games!!!

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Portis didn't score much but I thought he did good rebounding, passing, blocking/altering shots. I thought Ricky Scott did well off the bench, he hasn't played in a while.

·
6,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Portia played great D, IMO
Qualls is gonna be a stud if he keeps it it
Belima needs to get Harris to play linebacker, he made a monster slam!

Kinda got sloppy till the last minute then pulled it together

·
Registered
21,922 Posts
the last 3-4 minutes will lose this team games against opponents on neutral floors - they simple cannot make those stupid mistakes

but yeah, 20 wins, buckle down and get to 22 and we're in the NCAA

get 1 in the SEC Tourney and lose and we'd be 23-10 3rd in SEC maybe ..... that's good for an NCAA bid

I'd be very happy with that, and think back guys, two 1 point losses to MO and a narrow loss to FL .... we SHOULD be 23-6 right now, on the cusp of 25-6

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
See everybody just needed to give Anderson time. Everybody was ready to give him the boot and now look. Same with the football coach, just needs time. Hog sports is on the come back. WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,922 Posts
not ready to give him the boot -he's proven to be a good coach ..... is he a GREAT coach ? This tear the Hogs have been on is good for his resume ...... get this Alabama win by keeping this team focused and having a game plan, go to the SEC tournament focused, then to the NCAA >...... lets see what happens

·
Registered
25,116 Posts
4 to go in first half, getting literally obliterated by Alabama. Total domination in all aspects.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts