Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
That's pretty cool right there. When you shoot through the glass window, do you have to use a manual focus? I never can get mine to shoot through glass like that.

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's pretty cool right there. When you shoot through the glass window, do you have to use a manual focus? I never can get mine to shoot through glass like that.
If you put it up close to the window it focuses pretty good.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I normally dont shoot through the glass. I dont like to replace it every year. I normally just open the window and Fire. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I normally dont shoot through the glass. I dont like to replace it every year. I normally just open the window and Fire. :biggrin:
Sorta left myself open for that one... :rolleyes:

But seriously, freind of mine's Grampa shot a deer out of the bathroom window and said it took 2 weeks for his ears to quit ringing--moral of the story is don't shoot a .30-06 in the bathroom without your muffs on!

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes and several others as well, they don't run low of food and no I don't hunt it. They are pretty much like pets right now. But I will say they are getting a little thick around the area. You can walk around them and ride around them and they just stare at you. Its neat to watch them, and watch how they react to you.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Yep that is cool ! Whatcha gonna do come the rut next year and that big ol' 32 point buck steps out and looks at ya ? :razz: :biggrin: :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts