Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Avery Duck Blind for sale. I am asking $500.00 for it. It is for a 17-22ft. boat. It is Mossy Oak Break-up with the wind blocker and a mossy oak breakup motor cover. The frame is together and ready to be set on a boat. I have the rivnuts and straps with the instructions all in the bag shown. I used it a couple times and just don't go duck hunting much anymore. The cover and wind blocker has been in storage so it is in great shape with no holes

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah...it is a big blind. Man it sure was nice on my Express the couple times i used it. You can just about stand up in that dude with the blind top closed. Oh well if i can't sell it i may decide to use it sometime in the future. I just hate putting it on my boat and then taking it off in the spring. I am getting older, fatter, oh yeah and lazier.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am still looking to get rid of this blind....come on you guys. Got to be some duck hunters out there who need one. I would be interested in trading for a couple T/C Encore barrels or accesories if anyone has anything for an Encore they are willing to part with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.